Windows 9 Build 6.4.9830 Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

randj89

Level 4
Verified
May 7, 2014
Merged similar Windows 9 content. Thanks.

The "Start Menu" is still the "Start Screen", MS is fooling you into believing the W7 Start Menu is coming back. :rolleyes:

So true and the poor My computer button forever gone. :'( I just think Microsoft good years are getting behind. They made a good thing with XP and then 7 and now they are apparently going back and back by creating this ugliness and if they keep going like this I just see their ruin.

Cch123

Level 7
Verified
May 6, 2014
Merged similar Windows 9 content. Thanks.

The "Start Menu" is still the "Start Screen", MS is fooling you into believing the W7 Start Menu is coming back. :rolleyes:

Rumour has it that Microsoft is testing different designs with their partners to see which is the best....the teaser from Microsoft in April had a decent windows 7 like start menu :)

Reactions: nissimezra
ا

الشمس

have a look at the new msn :

msn.jpg

i guess msn is gearing up for the new windows 9 :cool:

http://www.msn.com

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Waiting for the Consumer Preview before trying it in VM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.