Status
Not open for further replies.

Deletedmessiah

Level 22
Verified
Content Creator
Is there a backup software for Windows that backups installed applications and their settings? Not something like Macrium reflect which backups the whole drive image, something that backups only the programs and their data. Something like Titanium backup for Android. I know about a software called cloneapp that backups AppData but I want something that backups Program Files as well.

Janl1992l

Level 13
Verified
Hm i dont think this is possible. The programm need to know every single data for the program inlcude registry entries to be working after a backupp. this will most likly not exist if u think about uninstaller cant even find anything from programs and they exist so long.

sudo -i

Level 4
Is there a backup software for Windows that backups installed applications and their settings? Not something like Macrium reflect which backups the whole drive image, something that backups only the programs and their data. Something like Titanium backup for Android. I know about a software called cloneapp that backups AppData but I want something that backups Program Files as well.
I know a few programs that back up your AppData, but this doesn't guarantee anything. Many software activation are based on the install folder and changed registries. It is not enough to simply back up AppData. You best bet for what you want accomplished is a system image.

Status
Not open for further replies.