Expired Windscribe - 50GB Per Month Free is Back!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
HOW TO GET WINDSCRIBE FREE VPN WITH 50GB TRAFFIC?
To get 50GB free account on Windscribe, please follow these steps.

1. Visit the official website of Windscribe
2. Click on the “sign up” link.
3. Select the “use for free” option on the next page.
4. Fill out your desired username and password.
5. Enter your email otherwise you will get only 2GB.
6. Click on “have a voucher” on the sign up page.
7. Add the voucher 50GBFREE
8. Complete the sign-up process

Pros:

– Ultra-Fast VPN.
– Potent Privacy.
– Firewall acts like a kill switch (no DNS leak!)
– Ad Block.
Whitelist within Extension
– Application & Extension Combination

Security is nice. :)

Last edited:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Enjoy MT community!

50 GB per moth is nice to have! A nice amount of locations too. I don't believe there is an ending month cited or known. I heard some had theirs going strong well after 15+ months after their initial signup.

Note: Free account doesn't have the fancy premium features, but just as good!

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Well I know it was active there over this weekend maybe promo has stopped all of a sudden? Can anyone else confirm?

Bummer if it has. This is a nice VPN!

Reactions: Weebarra

zzz00m

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 10, 2017
I tried the Windscribe free deal a while back, and found it worked better for me than several other VPNs that I was testing at the time.

Windscribe passed all of the browser leak tests that I ran, and worked without any conflicts on my system. I like the firewall feature. It blocks all network connections if the VPN drops. So I took a chance and upgraded to Pro for a year with a discount offer that was emailed to me.

So far, so good! It works well, plus I found a server closer to where I live using Pro (more server access points), so the net speed tests are very good now. It was usable with the free servers, but not as many server choices are available with the free plan. Faster with a nearby server though!

I would consider renewing next year based on what I know now, and my good experience with Windscribe so far.

But there is one aspect of their business model that concerns me. Since I upgraded to Pro for one year, I have noticed several offers out there for lifetime subscriptions. The deals look attractive, but I really wonder how long they will be around if they are signing a lot of folks up that only pay once, as well as the free tier memberships. It probably takes a lot of money to run a good VPN, so this is a question that I have...

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
I tried the Windscribe free deal a while back, and found it worked better for me than several other VPNs that I was testing at the time.

Windscribe passed all of the browser leak tests that I ran, and worked without any conflicts on my system. I like the firewall feature. It blocks all network connections if the VPN drops. So I took a chance and upgraded to Pro for a year with a discount offer that was emailed to me.

So far, so good! It works well, plus I found a server closer to where I live using Pro (more server access points), so the net speed tests are very good now. It was usable with the free servers, but not as many server choices are available with the free plan. Faster with a nearby server though!

I would consider renewing next year based on what I know now, and my good experience with Windscribe so far.

But there is one aspect of their business model that concerns me. Since I upgraded to Pro for one year, I have noticed several offers out there for lifetime subscriptions. The deals look attractive, but I really wonder how long they will be around if they are signing a lot of folks up that only pay once, as well as the free tier memberships. It probably takes a lot of money to run a good VPN, so this is a question that I have...

It's part of marketing deal they would have to come up probably to increase their market share.

Reactions: AlanOstaszewski

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I have been using this VPN for a long time. No security worries here and the pro version as you said is quite nice!

zzz00m

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I have been using this VPN for a long time. No security worries here and the pro version as you said is quite nice!

Another plus with Pro is that you can download the configs for OpenVPN to use with an Android device. Got that working well with my Android phone. (y)

Reactions: Weebarra

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Another plus with Pro is that you can download the configs for OpenVPN to use with an Android device. Got that working well with my Android phone. (y)

Oh yes a very large plus indeed.

Another plus is unlimited connections for devices. Free plan is stuck to only using one at a time (one device at a time).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.