Expired Windscribe Free VPN With 50GB Traffic Is Back

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Got my 50GB free too!
But I'm having problems with their website. At this moment Firefox tells that:

"Your connection is not secure.

The owner of windscribe.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate."

Chrome, Opera or Maxthon don't open any page either.
I'll wait till needed fixes are done.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing this @Exterminator.

I have never used a VPN before so i hope i can suss it out BUT, i'm stuck already :oops:. Can anyone tell me which one i download, there are options for your computer (which i guess i need) but do i need any of the others, i.e : download for browser/router etc ? So sorry for yet another dumb question folks but i am a "noob" with not a lot of experience of these things and hopefully you can guide me.

Ignore the last bit of my post, i figured it out but can't find the edit button, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaeedLohana

Level 2
Verified
May 28, 2017
Thanks, I got it
upload_2017-5-31_14-50-0.png

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I've just purchased the pro/unlimited version so I'll see how it performs. I haven't paid a year up from just paying on a monthly basis so if I'm not happy I'm not committed for the whole year.

Reactions: frogboy

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
Mailinator IS free. Also in case you know better alternatives why not simply share them? Are you trying to be funny or something?

I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to be funny. I didn't know Mailinator is free ( didn't find this info in their site) and just to clarify, I thought we can't share methods to "cheat" the license retrieval.

Reactions: onreact

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
That's a nice monthly bonus offer they've sent via email:
IMG_20170618_175810.jpg

Glashouse

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
I Have the Pro (lifetime) version since they started the service. Always works good. So thumbs up for this.
Whe never you are searching for VPN lifetimes Stacksocial might be your friend.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Bought a lifetime subscription. I rarely hit more than 60 GB in a month. Now you get 60 GB for free? This is a steal. Windscribe is great and from the founder's blog you can really see that he cares about privacy and nothing else. Windscribe

Reactions: Iapepe and frogboy

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Oh well, Yegor really is nice person and know for real something about VPN's. I have a few very intensive conversation with him in mail about that and this etc.. in past.

Now they have using this "mass-giveaways marketing" thing long time and i don't see the wall in near future for that, they use same tactic , like...i leave mention those many other VPN providers name, but that the way they use....

There maybe some who is little bit deeper investigate this things there are "some" who don't use same tactic...

I do not blame anything about their way to got a lot of "customer" , but just mention. I wish all the Best Yegor and whole Ws. Actually i have lifetime license for Windscribe. And for sure those what i have been test this tactic using VPN's it is for sure one of the best those ones, unless best.

OT: I have 4 VPN's.
1: Air
2: own
3: PP
4: Windscribe.

- And yes, i have my long time past testing VPN's and making some reviews talk a lot with providers made some suggestion and creepy one tell them what i have found they service and try to help those one's what have found. Of course i haven't all the time report those, depends a lot of providers. I have made sheet's what i have seen here published (linked) and i it has make me little chuckle.

After too many years playing around of this i have been "retired" for this now (few years) and i enjoy every moment. Some members here may know something my past, but that's not important.

I just to want say everybody who is searching VPN, do your home-works before make a decision.

Roger out! Sorry again my usually offend spam, as i am proud member be a target for negative attention. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.