Expired Windscribe VPN | 50GB with Voucher Code for 100% Discount

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
buyed the lifetime license for 49 dollar on a promopage :) thats just a nice deal.
That's some change of mind! The other day on another thread you were saying Windscribe was nowhere near as good as the best VPNs and that the only two worth considering were Air VPN and Perfect Privacy VPN.

I'm guessing you hadn't used Windscribe before making those original comments.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
That's some change of mind! The other day on another thread you were saying Windscribe was nowhere near as good as the best VPNs and that the only two worth considering were Air VPN and Perfect Privacy VPN.

I'm guessing you hadn't used Windscribe before making those original comments.
Its still what i have say. Airvpn and perfect-privacy are by far the best one. but 49 Dollar for a lifetime vpn? Why not, u never know what will happens and how it will improve. i just buyed it because its cheap as hell for a lifetime vpn subscribtion.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I did that myself, had HMA vpn and decided to buy Windscribe when I found out what a bargain it was. Speedwise for me, Windscribe has been impressive and about 30% faster then HMA when i ran bandwidth test over 3 days.

hamilton

Level 2
Verified
Nov 6, 2016
Updated:

How to get your license:

New Users

Click either the USE FOR FREE or GET UNLIMITED buttons (either button will work) to create a new Windscribe account.
Next, fill out the form. Before you submit the form, click HAVE A VOUCHER and enter SOS50GBF in the voucher code box that appears.
Now submit the form.
Now download and install Windscribe, log into your account within the program, and enjoy!

Existing Users

Why Use Us? - Windscribe
Click CLAIM VOUCHER, enter SOS50GBF in the voucher code box, and submit it.
Now your giveaway will be activated. Enjoy!

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Something I'm not sure of is this. Some months ago I signed up to a similar free 50gb per month Shareware On Sale offer but that was only for a year. Today's offer though is a lifetime 50 gb per month.When I try to enter this new code though it says I've already claimed this voucher. I guess I'll know in a few months time whether it's now a lifetime license. Somehow I doubt it though.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.