• No logs stored. "We do not store connection logs, IP timestamps, or sites you visit (we are firm believer that one's browsing history should be taken to one's grave)."
  • Based out of Ontario, CA, which has no data retention directives that apply to VPN companies.
  • You will receive your license within 48-hours of purchase. To redeem, head over to the signup form: Sign Up for Free - Windscribe choose any option, and enter the Voucher code during the signup. Alternatively if you already have an existing account, just login on Windscribe.com and click "Claim Voucher" button. Your Voucher Code will appear on your Shipping Confirmation Email in the "Shipping With" Section.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
What do you mean , Can I get it for even less than this price ? WOW
Before this promotion, there was another Windscribe Lifetime which is $39.20. Then stacksocial came in with $49.99.
Hence this current promotion is $29+ Which is considerably cheaper by $10 approximately.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Comodo
So I have wait for another Windscribe Lifetime which is $29.20 !
This promotion is for $29 lifetime licence. When you add it to the cart add the coupon code (WINDSCRIBESD40) in the checkout and it will change from $49 to $29.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Anyone know when this offer will come again? Unfortunately I missed it.

Operating System
Other OS
Antivirus
Norton
I've noticed that this deal is still working so with the promo code you can get Windscribe for $40 USD.

The Windscribe blog now contains an article explaining how their business can financially justify lifetime deals...

Lifetime Subscription FUD – Windscribe

Telos

Level 13
Verified
Windscribe is a bit slow for me and its Firefox extension is infuratingly broken. Many times when I launch bookmark or link the tab opens blank and the address bar resets when the extension is active. Even manually entering a weblink often fails and must be re-entered several times before it loads. I now copy manually entered links to clipboard to avoid re-entering with each failed load. I don't see this on Chrome. This has been going on for 2-3 months. Losing faith in this service.