Windscribe VPN - $59 lifetime
VPNSecure - $20 lifetime
VPN Unlimited - $40 lifetime

- Which is best for its price?
- Which has the best server speeds?
- Which has the best privacy (no logs)?
- Which is the most secure?
- Which is the most reliable, overall?

I was using F-Secure Freedome, and it is my favourite, but it is far too pricey.
I used to use Windscribe, but I stopped after their annoying meme.gif emails and unsubscribe feature not working.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Hello @root/ !

Personally, I'd go for Windscribe VPN all day any day. I haven't used the other two very much, but I can say for the price, good speeds, no logging, security, and for being reliable Windscribe is great.

Avira Phantom VPN Pro is nice too, but I always go for Windscribe. Unlimited devices and such great features too. Feature list: Windscribe

If the emails drove you away I'd create a rule and send those emails to a folder and just mark that folder for deletion every once in a while.

Hope this helps you!

~Brian

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Windscribe definitely. Based on other peoples experience's and my own. The others I've never heard of.

Sometimes it's not about the price it's about the quality of service you're receiving, reliability, no logs & connection speed.

~LDogg

Reactions: slash/ and frogboy

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
I have used windscribe for a few years now and it works well. But the BBC have blocked it and also has Netflix
Have you tried Windflix which is the special version of the VPN by Windscribe specifically for Netflix?

~LDogg

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I do really like Windscribe because it seems rock solid, VPN Unlimited has a very nice GUI in my opinion and lots of server locations. It doesn't seem as fast as Windscribe on most of the servers, but it is still a very good option in my opinion. Not sure about VPNSecure though, I have never tried it.

Reactions: CyberTech

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
I will say VPN Unlimited as i used it in the part with no problems at all. Windscribe also very good. The latest one i have not tested it.

Reactions: Andrew999

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.