Not open for further replies.

JPLesueur

From Phrozen Software
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 3, 2016
Glad to present the Beta version (considered in my side as stable) of Winja 2.0

Stability and Design was improved according to users remarks.

The main feature change is the Networking Process List which support the Realtime Process Monitoring.

Next version will come with more features especially inside the Realtime Process Monitoring section in Extra Tools.

Important Note: The multi language is not supported in the beta version since my translators are working on the patch.

Thank you to review and post your constructive remarks / bugs / glitches :)

Have fun :

https://www.phrozensoft.com/uploads/2016/08/Winja_V2-0Beta_setup.exe

Pictures:

winja2_1.png

winja2_2.png

winja2_3.png

winja2_4.png

winja2_5.png

winja2_6.png

winja2_7.png

winja2_8.png

winja2_9.png

winja2_10.png

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks for the heads up, this looks very nice and seems to work very well.
The only issue I notice is when you click the "About Winja" there is no version number listed do to all the Credits and clutter on that pop out page.
Other than that, this looks like a keeper.
Thanks

JPLesueur

From Phrozen Software
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 3, 2016
Thanks for the heads up, this looks very nice and seems to work very well.
The only issue I notice is when you click the "About Winja" there is no version number listed do to all the Credits and clutter on that pop out page.
Other than that, this looks like a keeper.
Thanks

Thanks ;)

About the version number, it is displayed in the main window (bottom, left)

It shows the Major version / Sub version then auto generated Build number.

About is more to communicate about who made the Software because my company also propose custom development.

JPLesueur

From Phrozen Software
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 3, 2016
@JPLesueur
Portable version?

Yep, not for beta tho.

It is quite hard to make a standalone application for a such complex program, it will basically be a zipped version with the impossibility of registering to Startup and Explorer Context Menu.

It will be then available for 2.0 Stable + When the official website comes online ;)

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Yep, not for beta tho.

It is quite hard to make a standalone application for a such complex program, it will basically be a zipped version with the impossibility of registering to Startup and Explorer Context Menu.

It will be then available for 2.0 Stable + When the official website comes online ;)
Better than nothing:D
Winja 2.0 Beta x64 portable by me
Code:
https://www.upload.ee/files/6111338/WinjaPortable.7z.html

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks ;)

About the version number, it is displayed in the main window (bottom, left)

It shows the Major version / Sub version then auto generated Build number.

About is more to communicate about who made the Software because my company also propose custom development.
Sure I understand, I was pointing this out because in the "About" tab is where most are going to go look, and its where we have been trained to look, remember
People are creatures of habbit. ;)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Ur welcomed ! :)

I already have my German translator which gonna work on it so yes German Language will be supported in Stable Release.

Hi @JPLesueur

Thank you very much for your Info. I will test it when the stable Version is out.

Can you say when

How many Files can I scan with the virustotal at the same time

With best Regards
Mops21

JPLesueur

From Phrozen Software
Thread author
Verified
Developer
May 3, 2016
Hi @JPLesueur

How many Files can I scan with the virustotal at the same time

With best Regards
Mops21

Well, there is a fixed ratio of request per seconds by VirusTotal. I don't know how much exactly, it explain why sometimes it took many times to scan many files at the same time.

One possibility to avoid this limitation is to use a custom VirusTotal API you purchased for professional needs which is not affected by this issue.

I will try to contact VirusTotal Team to see if they can increase per IP the number of request/s.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Well, there is a fixed ratio of request per seconds by VirusTotal. I don't know how much exactly, it explain why sometimes it took many times to scan many files at the same time.

One possibility to avoid this limitation is to use a custom VirusTotal API you purchased for professional needs which is not affected by this issue.

I will try to contact VirusTotal Team to see if they can increase per IP the number of request/s.

Okay thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.