Expired WinRAR

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

samit

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Softpedia is giving away 10 licence of WinRAR
Link: http://www.softpedia.com/reviews/windows/WinRAR-Review-265460.shtml

We have 10 WinRAR licenses to give away. In order to win one of the licenses on the line, you are expected to come up with a smart comment, positive or negative, about the application.

The comments should be posted in the section below, by May 7. The winners will be notified by the end of that week; needless to say that we need valid email addresses

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Thank you for the heads-up! Been using Kuazip and it's not the same as using WinRAR.

tmary

Level 1
Dec 27, 2011
The flexability and simplicity of WinRAR makes it an easy tool to pick up. I'm no longer limited to creating only zip files, and I can open a variety of archives without having to install yet another extractor. Thanks for offering a chance to win a free license to this useful product! :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
There's a free version?

Detection

Level 1
Feb 25, 2011
Theres no free version, there is a trial that expires and asks you to buy it everytime you open it, but it still works

ranget

Dec 8, 2011
i use the free version and never thought i will buy it
it works just fine

anyway if the add more restriction on the free version i'll move to something else

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
What restrictions are they in the free/unregistered version?

iScream

Dec 7, 2011
As far as I know, the only difference is that there's a popup asking you to buy or uninstall after trial days are over, but you can ignore the message and use it.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
iScream said:
As far as I know, the only difference is that there's a popup asking you to buy or uninstall after trial days are over, but you can ignore the message and use it.

But then due to the shareware licence restrictions you're using it illegaly ;)

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Most motherboard manufactures include a version of WinZIP on their driver CD. I personally use Power Archiver which also features CD burning and ISO mounting.
For free archiving try peazip http://peazip.sourceforge.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.