tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Nice config:)
I agree with the above suggestions, but isn't it a bit unpractical to install and uninstall after use Qihoo as on demand scanner?

Reactions: JM Safe

WinXPert

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
How did your last Malware infection occur?

Tested a few samples from MT and some from USB drives of customers.

@JM Security I have CCleaner Free.

Nice config:)
I agree with the above suggestions, but isn't it a bit unpractical to install and uninstall after use Qihoo as on demand scanner?

Nope. I do this a lot to customer's infected PCs if they don't want 360 as their AV.

A

antreas

Replace adblock plus with ublock and anti-adblock killer script on Greasemonkey if you need too.

Reactions: WinXPert

WinXPert

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Replace adblock plus with ublock and anti-adblock killer script on Greasemonkey if you need too.

Will try that.

About the install/uninstall with 360 thing. Most customers don't have net in their homes so I can't opt for a cloud scanner, so I have with me an offline installer of 360 with the signatures included. :)

Reactions: tonibalas
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.