I used to have 360 TS, tested McAfee Internet Security then switched recently to Comodo Firewall. Only time this PC gets infected is when I do malware testing/analysis.
I edit a lot of images, if I enable UAC, I can't use drag and drop on Photoshop.@WinXPert :
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, hanks for sharing
- Even using CFW + CSs settings, enable, at least, UAC to default.
- As for "Disk Imaging Backup", You may add Macrium Reflect Free or AOEMI Backupper, both are free and reliably.
- Consider also to run manual backups of important data to external devices, and/or in cloud services.
- As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: ZAM Free and HitManPro Free.
- A PassWord Manager would be welcome also.
- MS is stopping W7 the support next year, but probably Your system can't manage "comfortably" W10 with only 2GB of RAM.
Hello @WinXPert , if you have issues ZAM false positives you can report detected items as safe with the UI button. Thank you very muchI edit a lot of images, if I enable UAC, I can't use drag and drop on Photoshop.
No need for data backup. Most of my files are TV shows episodes and a few documentaries. Not much important after viewing them
Never a fan of ZAM free (A lot of FP plus it trashes all my home brew apps and scripts). EEK is fine for me.
I used to have Password Hasher but is no longer compatible with the browser I used. Tried Dashlane but uninstalled it after 2 days.
This is not even Windows 7 ready. Audio have no Windows 7 driver support.
Thanks for the suggestions but this setup is tight yet comfy for me.