• -light on system, about 29 MB RAM
    -easy to use
    -automatic updates
    ----
CONS
-It's necessary to create an account to remove threats
-no context scan
-real time protection ineffective
-detected only temp files and system utils block policy (it seems an additional security measures to prevent the use of Registry Editor in silent mode when the Prevent Access to Registry Editing Tools policy is applied).
-deep scan unavailable
-scanning too fast and only critical areas
-scan my infected system detect anything
-scan results "sending", ok but where?? It looks like a cloud analysis, but I couldn't find anything concrete about it and the program has a signature database so personally I don't know what to think.
-It says "malicious items found" and simultaneously "threats found: 0" nonsense ...
BOTTOM LINE
WiperSoft Antispyware is a program that can detect spyware, adware, malware, but that's what says the manufacturer.
The reality is different and only the enthusiasm doesn't create an efficient product.
L

LabZero

Thread author
I wanted to test this unknown antispyware but I think I only lost my time.

I downloaded 8 adware/malware and WiperSoft detected 0/8, then I started these threats and I did a scan on the infected PC: result 0/8.
It doesn't look like a fake antispyware but it's absolutely useless, the reason for existence of this app, in my opinion, is merely the collection of personal data.

Cattura1.PNG

Cattura2.PNG

Cattura3.PNG

Cattura4.PNG

Cattura5.PNG

Cattura6.PNG

Cattura7.PNG

Cattura8.PNG

Cattura9.PNG

Malware installed on my PC, ZAM on demand detection and WiperSoft zero detection on my infected PC.

Cattura12.PNG

Cattura10.PNG

Cattura13.PNG

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
The domain was created 2013 and has some bad looking ICANN prohibited results. Other then some advertise articles on a few sites it's very hard to find anything relevant to the software and personal I would avoid it for now not only for the test results from Klipsh but also because it's not yet available on any of the major download sites.

Also one it's referral sites is pretty fishy IMO...Homeland Security. :D

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Despite some searching, the doubt that it is a strange app... remains.
It seems terrible, can you review Immunet please, I am debating whether to use it with my current config (which can be found in my signature)

Thank you in advance :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
From my observation this product may act poor based on something that is inefficient, even though I've created my immediate prejudice as long there is a concrete evidence then its rated to be strange program at all.

Reactions: LabZero

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.