WiperSoft Antispyware - Anyone heard of this or used it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smith83

Thread author
WiperSoft Antispyware -
Code:
http://www.wipersoft.com/
Anyone heard of this or used it? Supposed to be able to remove malware etc.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Moose

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
WiperSoft Antispyware -
Code:
http://www.wipersoft.com/
Anyone heard of this or used it? Supposed to be able to remove malware etc.....

Probably a new av player, but still i wouldn't use it because any anti malware can claim they can remove threats, but when you test it, it actually fail to detect 20/100 threats you scan against it. So i just recommend you stuck with known popular anti malware for good sake of it.

Reactions: frogboy and Jack
L

LabZero

Thread author
It would be interesting to test it to realize how it works.
I didn't see it on Softpedia or Majorgeeks, probably because it is recent or I don't know.
Reading the EULA there are references to paid versions, this could be general info, or mean a paid version of the product in the future.

Reactions: frogboy and Jack
S

Smith83

Thread author
Probably a new av player, but still i wouldn't use it because any anti malware can claim they can remove threats, but when you test it, it actually fail to detect 20/100 threats you scan against it. So i just recommend you stuck with known popular anti malware for good sake of it.

I do not use any antivirus, only the use of common sense. Been virus free for as long as I can remember with this method. I was just curious if people here had used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.