Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
"wisecleaner_admin

Dear users,
We have just released a new product: Wise Anti Malware Beta.
This new product can help you defense against Virus, Malware, Adware, Ransomware, Phishing, Spyware and unwanted programs (PUP/PUA).
The most important is Wise Anti Malware Perfect compatible with Windows 10 Defender.

Please download Wise Anti Malware to try!
wam-100.png

However, there is still space for improvement for this beta version, please leave a comment or write down the bugs you found below.

We would really appreciate that. Thank you!
WiseCleaner Team"

- This post is on Wise forum here: Meet out new product - Wise Anti Malware (beta) - Wise Anti-Malware

Last edited by a moderator:

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
I like the pejorative placebo name,:D but people should give it a try and see what happens, perhaps for the less fortunates without money to buy, the program would be a gem since you do not have to install an antivirus to get it's engine. waiting for giveaway to put in vmware board.:LOL:

Reactions: frogboy
D

Deleted member 65228

I wouldn't hold your breath on it actually performing even remotely close to "good" in comparison to traditional security software products which dominate the market nowadays.

Why? Wise Cleaner primarily focus on... system optimisation/cleaning. That is the area their brand focuses on. Even though they've now expanded further into the security industry, it doesn't mean anything they produce for it is going to be even half-decent compared to chicken doodle.

I bet it's just another mediocre on-demand and real-time scanner which uses hash check-sums as the primary source of detection combined with some mediocre generic signatures. Potentially combined with the Bitdefender engine, which would be no surprise since this is from a cleaning/optimisation vendor.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
It is the same level of IObit Malware Fighter, Ashampoo Anti-Virus and etc, I have done many tests with them, and are not good, are companies that are not focused on security, they can be good use to defragment disk, cleaning, burn DVD , but for protection, no.
I agree. That has been my experience too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.