Not open for further replies.

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Dear users,
We have just released a new product: Wise Anti Malware Beta.
This new product can help you defense against Virus, Malware, Adware, Ransomware, Phishing, Spyware and unwanted programs (PUP/PUA).
The most important is Wise Anti Malware Perfect compatible with Windows 10 Defender.
Please download Wise Anti Malware to try!

Please note,

The installer doesn't include virus database, after you finish installation, the Malware Cleaner is not activated. Please close it and wait a moment, the Tray will download virus database in background. The download time depends on your internet speed, normally it less than 30 minutes.

wam-100.png

However, there is still space for improvement for this beta version, please leave a comment or write down the bugs you found below.
We would really appreciate that. Thank you!
WiseCleaner Team
Really appreciate your software and wish you, the Wise Team all the best in your new endeavor.(y)

D

Deleted member 65228

AV? Does that mean Windows Defender will be disabled when running Wise Malware?
Wise Anti-Malware*.

Yes, I would imagine that Windows Defender will be automatically disabled after installing and enabling Wise Anti-Malware. However, this will only happen if: a). Wise Anti-Malware syncs with the Security Center; or alternatively b). Wise Anti-Malware decides to forcefully disable Windows Defender if <a> is not applicable.

Personally though, I would rather use Windows Defender than this rubbish.

D

Deleted member 65228

@Opcode - and use Malwarebytes (even at free level) as anti-malware.
Malwarebytes are great in my opinion.

I admit that I initially was not a fan of the 3.0 version but in the recent months, Malwarebytes have been improving it a lot and they will continue to do so. The on-demand scanner which is freely accessible for anyone is a good addition for a configuration.

I also like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, and the web protection in the premium version has worked well in the past when I've tested it.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Malwarebytes are great in my opinion.

I admit that I initially was not a fan of the 3.0 version but in the recent months, Malwarebytes have been improving it a lot and they will continue to do so. The on-demand scanner which is freely accessible for anyone is a good addition for a configuration.

I also like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit, and the web protection in the premium version has worked well in the past when I've tested it.
I agree. I have not been happy with version 3's performance but the company itself is reputable and trusted. Thats why I still haven't given away Malwarebytes premium LFT license, hoping they'll be great again :p

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Let's please remember this is a brand new product and it's beta. We should focus in testing, and reporting bugs and inefficient modules in order to see improvement, instead of saying it's already rubish :) All top market security solutions started as a mediocre beta.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Wise recently added it's own landing page for their Anti-Malware product.
> Still in beta testing
> Uses the Avira engine

Homepage: Wise Anti Malware – Keep your PC in safe all the time!

Malware Shield - Defend Against All Kinds of Malware Threats
  • Thanks to the cooperation with Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG, Wise Anti Malware adopts its latest threat detection technology and the completed virus database to help you defend against all kinds of threats such as virus, malware, adware, phishing, spyware, ransomware and potentially unwanted applications (PUA/PUP).
Adware Shield - Remove Pop-up AD Applications
  • If you download a program from unsafe / unknown website, it may contain AD-supported application, and once it is installed on your computer, you will keep seeing pop-up Ads, news or else. Wise Anti Malware can clean such kind of application, fix IE homepage settings, remove AD desktop shortcuts.
Register Shield - Clean and Speedup System
  • Wise Anti Malware can also help you clean up disk, remove temporary files created by Windows system and applications, clean internet history, cache files, cookies of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, and other Chromium browsers (Comodo Dragon, SRWare Iron, RockkMelt, Pale Moon, Yandex, Vivaldi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.