Expired Wise Care 365 Pro - 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Wise Care 365 Pro

Wise-Care-365-Pro-giveaway.png

1 year free
Wise Care 365 Pro specialized in registry and junk files cleaning to keep your apps running smoothly and more secure. Licensed version of Wise Care 365 Pro is pricing at $39.95, however its licensed version is given away for FREE exclusively

Promo link:
https://www.allsoftwarediscount.com/giveaway-wise-care-365-pro/

Download & Install , key built in
https://store.wisecleaner.com/affiliate.php?ACCOUNT=TNGZI&AFFILIATE=68629&PATH=http%3A%2F%2Fdownloads.wisecleaner.com%2Fgiveaways%2FWiseCare365_allsoftwarediscount.exe

T

The paranoid one

I Just Downloaded and Let's Try this Software for a few days if it's okay to keep it. :)
(TIP) - And BTW don't download from the first link - it's Free Version =
= Just Download From The Last link on the Bottom and from that link it's Pro, but you can't update.
I have used it for years and it is very, very reliable. A very interesting function is to reduce the size of your Windows, eliminating what other programs don´t see. It's one of those few really basic programs in my system

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
@The paranoid one Is there a lifetime license of this software that can be purchased? I have been looking at this even more so now than ever. I find it as another great alternative to CCleaner.

Thanks!

Lightning_Brian

you can NOT buy a lifetime licensce for wisecare , however there are ocassional giveaways for a speciffic version number of wisecare that have a lifetime validty , but can not be upgraded to newer versions of the program.

is the last version (4.72), then is the same version than purchased.

from wisecare:
lHYUhZG.png

from giveaway page
xx3OSvz.png

For me this is along with Kerish Doctor, the best cleaner, as far as reliability, you can find :)

you forgot to ad privazer in the mix ;) that truely is the best cleaning suite you can get! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
you can NOT buy a lifetime licensce for wisecare , however there are ocassional giveaways for a speciffic version number of wisecare that have a lifetime validty , but can not be upgraded to newer versions of the program.

@Trickster and @The paranoid one Thanks! Good to know. I may snag the next giveaway version of WiseCare 365. Seems like really nice software.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.