Expired Wise Care 365 Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://giveaway.download.hr/windows/wise-care-365
How to get a license
Wise Care 365 Pro

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Dac8vhN.png

Wise Care 365

As a tuneup utility, Wise Care 365 not only promises a dead easy use but provides the advantage of full-featured, practical and economical.
Wise Care 365 is consisted of five parts: PC Checkup, System Cleaner, System Tuneup, Privacy Protector and System Monitoring.
PC Checkup can check your PC running condition and provide the fix solutions. System Cleaner will help you scan and clean invalid registry entries, useless files, trash of browsers and windows components, etc. It also slim down system and manage big files. With System Tuneup, you can optimize the system and network, defragment disk and registry; manage startup & services and context menu. Privacy Protector will erase your browsing history, prevent data from being recovered, and generate various passwords for you. System monitoring is a new added feature to overview system processes and hardware info like temperature and memory usage, etc. In addition, Wise Care 365 also includes the function of restoring and scheduler.

PROMO

Giveaway limitations:
This version can support upgrading, but has 6-month using time limitation

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks CyberTech! Good find! Although I no longer use it. That's not to say it isn't good.

The issue's that concern me with this software are the tweaks first and foremost, they actually do make a difference and seemed to speed things up for me, BUT, it does not say what they are actually doing. I am wondering if it isn't some type of "Priority engine where processes get set to higher or something like that", I really haven't checked that aspect of it.

And because it's not clear on those facts that's one of the reasons I don't use this software anymore.

Another reason is while it seems to do the registry cleaning "Which that's a discussion by itself as to whether it is needed, meaning there are various opinions, meaning you have those saying : WINDOWS 7 & HIGHER DO NOT NEED CLEANING THE REGISTRY BECAUSE WINDOWS 7 & HIGHER IGNORES BAD REGISTRY ENTRIES, BUT ::: ON THE FLIP SIDE THERE IS : SURE WINDOWS 7 & HIGHER IGNORE THOSE BAD REGISTRY ENTRIES 'FOR WINDOWS' BUT CERTAIN SOFTWARE'S THAT YOU INSTALL DO NOT! SO IF YOU USE A LOT OF 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE'S NOT NATIVE/BUILT IN OR INSTALLED THAT IS TO WINDOWS THEN CLEANING THE REGISTRY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE",

"DISCLAIMER : Those are opinions I have read, and as I said, I don't want to get into that aspect of the software, take it as you wish, but I wanted to include it for those interested in the software and the subject to investigate for themselves. I refuse to make a claim one way or the other.

When it comes to cleaning up your Internet privacy it offers very little in the way of cleaning browsers, or I should say "Making cookies safe from cleaning that you want to keep the easy way". I mean sure there is the add domain option to keep cookies safe which is a lot of trouble, but that's really vague in terms of keeping the cookies you want, it keeps all of them if you for example exclude Google.com etc.... At least in my experience it does, but I am speaking of previous versions I have tried in the past for the most part.

It worked good for me when I used it, but in the end, I realized I really preferred for my system to not use 1 click cleaners.

I wish I could get away from CCleaner BY AVAST NOW! Sadly! I don't like Avast, sorry for you Avast lovers out there, but I know too many people dealing with Popups who paid for that software, just saying.

Either way, that's my opinion of this software, just thought someone might find it helpful.

Cheers everyone!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.