Expired Wise Care 365 Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://vmancer.com/wise-care-365-giveaway/
Event start
Apr 10, 2019
Event end
Apr 17, 2019
How to get a license
Click the link
Download it
Install it which its Pre-Activated
Enjoy it

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Wise Care 365 can protect you from autorun installer when you browsing internet. I often experienced this. Suddenly a lot of software is not clearly installed itself without us know. The characteristics are:
  • Default browser change
  • Internet Explorer homepage change
  • Unwanted application adding start up item into windows startup

Wise Care 365 features
  1. One-click PC Checkup
  2. Clean & Speed-up Computer
    Wise Care 365 is definitely the preferred option for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. It removes invalid Windows registry entries and cleans useless files, download history, browsing history, invalid shortcuts, traces, cache, cookies, passwords, Windows components, and files with specific extensions – allowing Windows system to run faster and freeing up more valuable hard disk space in seconds. It is also packed with customizable cleaning options for advanced users.
  3. Hardware Inventory
  4. Privacy Protection
    Privacy Eraser erases all traces of any computer operation like browsing history and accessed files, so any computer operation you do stays confidential.
    Disk Eraser prevents deleted data from being retrieved by third parties.
    Disk Shredder can delete files thoroughly so that they can never be recovered.
  5. Real-time System Protection
  6. Silent Mode
  7. Faster Boot-up Speed
  8. Free-up More Drive Space

Here will be hold giveaway activity for this software until April 17th, 2019. This giveaway version has no using time limitation, but can’t support upgrading.

Download link

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thank you! We better block it from internet so it doesn't spam with "Update me" messages and we just go like "Lalala I don't see you I will just close your window"

Reactions: stefanos

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Not yet. I'm not sure if it the giveaway actually expires as it is preactivated.
Is preactivated for ever but without updates.

So, is it over?
no

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
ESET detected PUP on setup file...
Every other major AV does not detect it. At VirusTotal only ESET and Rising detect it.

It's safe, but it's common for AV software to detect cleaning software as PUPs, which is why ESET detects it. While in this case, the detection from Rising is only a heuristic one, Rising has major issues with false positives.

vedatemre

May 13, 2019
VirusTotal üç uyarı var !!
DrWeb: Program İstenmeyen.4100

Yükselen: Kötü Amaçlı Yazılım. Sezgisel. MLite (95%) (AI-LITE: M9

ESET-NOD32: Win32 / WiseCleaner.A Pote Bir Değişken

Şimdi bu durumda bu güvenilirmi ben bunu yaparakmiyim.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Is this lifetime? Or time limited?

Usually these "limited" giveaways are lifetime, it actually means that the version of the giveaway has no limitation of usage, but you can not install newer version, by doing so the software will turn into freeware. I just searched for a coupon and got a nice 75% rebate for a 1 pc lifetime license with unlimited upgrades for under 30 euro....

StriderHunterX

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2015
Usually these "limited" giveaways are lifetime, it actually means that the version of the giveaway has no limitation of usage, but you can not install newer version, by doing so the software will turn into freeware. I just searched for a coupon and got a nice 75% rebate for a 1 pc lifetime license with unlimited upgrades for under 30 euro....

Coupon? Where,do pray tell.

Reactions: FrFc1908

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
A waste of time downloading, because a week or two later it will be outdated with an updated version.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.