Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
The problem for me with these and so many other tweakers is that they don't show you exactly what they are doing. That's why I prefer tweaking.com's utilities for those purposes, like the Advanced System Tweaker, that shows you exactly what will be done by each individual tweak.

I did test both tweaks, but I prefer Wise Care's actually because it's less involved, and the system default is really easy to bring back in one click on the bottom right. Nice subtle improvements.

Tweaking.com is more advanced and intimidates me so I only viewed the tweaks ;)

Everyone on MalwareTips probably really looks after their PCs well being, and wouldn't need to tweak, but to add more memory, card, or buy better hardware.

Since I re-install Windows... I don't need any tweaks really. No regisrty cleaner anymore or anything besides Wise Care and CCleaner for junk deletings. :)

Reactions: Sr. Normal

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
I use both. WiseCare for badly maintained PC, something like those who haven't even used CCleaner for more than a year. Glary Pro for Driver Backups only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.