Expired Wise Folder Hider Pro 3.23 - full version license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Wise Folder Hider Pro 3.23 - full version license key

Wise Folder Hider Pro is normally priced at $9.95 per serial number/license key.
Download.hr are having a giveaway of Wise Folder Hider Pro 3.23, where everyone can download a full version copy for free.

Note:Offer expires in a about 2 days at time of post.

More info & your free copy at the promo page:http://giveaway.download.hr/free-software/wise-folder-hider-pro.html and scroll down to “Your Serial key” section.
You have to solution:
share this offer with your friends to get your free serial key or else you will have to wait for 300s ( (let the page be open).

Note:Install and activate the software before 25th March 2015.

About:
Wise Folder Hider Pro is a folder/file/USB drive hiding tool that can quickly and safely hide not only the files/folders on local partitions or removable devices but also USB drives or the files/folders on USB drives.
The hidden files and folders will be invisible and inaccessible, even if the drive is accessed from a different operating system such as DOS.
The only way to access hidden files/folders/USB is to enter the valid password(s) correctly. Using this program, your private data and important files will not be exposed to others if you share your computer, USB drive, removable HDD drive, etc with others.

Mod Edit :
Direct download link of preactivated version
http://wisecleaner.com/xen/WFHProSetup_download.exe

install it before 25th March 2015.

Read more at: http://giveaway.download.hr/free-software/wise-folder-hider-pro.html

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
It says nothing about being able to reinstall at a later date if needed if I install this before the giveaway deadline?

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Bump .......

Does anyone have any info to the question posed above?

Seems kind of redundant to install something like this if it cannot be reinstalled later if need be.

*EDIT* .... nevermind, I cannot even get a license for it anyway, no matter how many times I tweet, share or like, I get nothing. I'll stick with Winmend folder hidden, it's free, it works and it doesn't use shady tactics to gain notoriety.

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Bump .......

Does anyone have any info to the question posed above?

Seems kind of redundant to install something like this if it cannot be reinstalled later if need be.

*EDIT* .... nevermind, I cannot even get a license for it anyway, no matter how many times I tweet, share or like, I get nothing. I'll stick with Winmend folder hidden, it's free, it works and it doesn't use shady tactics to gain notoriety.

Did you try the pre-activated download link in Rus Anca's post? For me having installed that version simply shows that it is the Pro version.

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
For the info the license information is saved in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\WiseCleaner\WFHPRO

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.