Bob UK

New Member
I cant find this infection... My browser contains the malwarebites blocked tabs then the real pages I want so I am infected but I found nothing.

Internet search said to delete the registry entries that should of been there with this infection but no nothing there.

Nothing in taskmanager that should not be there.

I use Iron portable browser, I have others more Iron portable and firefox portable, none have been used.

I downloaded a fresh version of Iron portable and used an older profile from a different folder and deleted the infected one on Monday, (day of infection) So this browser should be clean. Why I like portable versions.

Had a quick look at the First file but dont know what to look for.

Thanks for any help.
 

Attachments

  • 2017-05-16_230428.jpg
    2017-05-16_230428.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
  • FRST.txt
    FRST.txt
    203.4 KB · Views: 1
  • New.txt
    New.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi well this morning the pop ups and redirects on my web pages have stopped. Last night it was every
time I tried to load a page, fingers crossed its fixed.

The only thing I did today was start my computer.....

Iron browser is googles chrome browser with the phone home feature removed. " srware Iron Browser "
I have used it for years
 
Its back, this time its the same IP 38.134.106 but the name has changed to hts.prejudgemeats.com

Malwarebites is blocking the outgoing request, any help?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top