Glary Utilities 5/Revo Uninstaller Pro/RollBack Rx Professional

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
If you have automatic updates ON and do not want to upgrade to windows 10, better to keep track of which updates are getting installed(KB3035583 to be exact),normally I would not mention this but since you have rollback RX installed the sudden upgrade can cause problems as it writes to the MBR.

If you have that covered you're good to go! Nice config.

Thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Let me recommend a second browser non based on Chrome (Firefox, Cyberfox ...) and add to your browsers LastPassand HTTPS Everywhere extensions.
But why? I am asking because Google Chrome is the most secure browser at the moment.

S

Sr. Normal

But why? I am asking because Google Chrome is the most secure browser at the moment.
Always is good to have two different browsers, although it is only by compatibility. In my country there are certain radio stations that I can not hear with Chrome and/or derivatives and I have no problem to do it with Firefox.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
A second browser is not a necessity but as @Sr. Normal pointed out,not a bad idea to have a back up browser.
There is always IE already installed with Windows :rolleyes:
Always is good to have two different browsers, although it is only by compatibility. In my country there are certain radio stations that I can not hear with Chrome and/or derivatives and I have no problem to do it with Firefox.
I guess it is a flash problem and not a browser related thing.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.