Expired WonderFox 2018 Back to School Giveaway Feast(8 Giveaway Software Worth $350)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/back-to-school/?malw
How to get a license
There are 8 giveaway software including WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro, Wise Care 365 Pro', AdGuard, MiniTool Power Data Recovery, Soda PDF ANYWHERE, PowerArchiver 2018, Backup4all Lite and Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro for every one. Do not miss the chance out!

malti578

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 6, 2018
It is back- to- school season now. WonderFox presents 8 giveaway software for everyone:
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
Wise Care 365 Pro
AdGuard
MiniTool Power Data Recovery
Soda PDF ANYWHERE
PowerArchiver 2018
Backup4all Lite
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro

Whether you need these programs or not, you can download them for future use. Enjoy!!!

Giveaway Page

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for the link.

Of the software listed, which is the most highly recommended by users of this forum ?

I've heard Adguard discussed here before. Is this a particularly good ad-blocker or is it similar to those that come with standard security software or the various extensions that can downloaded for free ?

malti578

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 6, 2018
Thank's for the share (y)
You are welcome.

NICE !
Great share. Thanks!
You are welcome.

Thanks so much
You are welcome.

Awesome, thanks for sharing...
You are welcome.

Thanks for the link.

Of the software listed, which is the most highly recommended by users of this forum ?

I've heard Adguard discussed here before. Is this a particularly good ad-blocker or is it similar to those that come with standard security software or the various extensions that can downloaded for free ?
I do not know which is the most highly recommended by users of this forum and I just want to share this good news with you. Personally, Adguard can get rid of intrusive ads, online tracking and protect your computer from malware. I am using this software. Thanks!

Thanks very much, downloaded and activated Wise Care 365 Pro! :emoji_ok_hand:
You are welcome.

thank you :)
You are welcome.

Thank's for the share (y)
You are welcome. Enjoy it!

Reactions: CyberTech

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.