Not open for further replies.
S

sinu

Thread author
WPS Office Free 9.1.0.5204 changes:

• Added thesaurus support for English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
  • Added support for insert and print envelopes
  • Added support for Polish language
  • Bug Fix for some Windows 10 systems, WPS Office shortcut in Start Menu after installing
  • Bug Fix for multi-language version of Spreadsheets that can now recognize or load macro functions (like YIELD)
WPS Office Suite Download
http://www.kingsoftstore.com/download/setup_wps_office_9.1.0.5200_121.exe

Reactions: Andytay70
H

hjlbx

Thread author
WPS Office Free 9.1.0.5204 changes:

• Added thesaurus support for English, French, German, Spanish and Russian
  • Added support for insert and print envelopes
  • Added support for Polish language
  • Bug Fix for some Windows 10 systems, WPS Office shortcut in Start Menu after installing
  • Bug Fix for multi-language version of Spreadsheets that can now recognize or load macro functions (like YIELD)
WPS Office Suite Download
http://www.kingsoftstore.com/download/setup_wps_office_9.1.0.5200_121.exe

Thanks @sinu

I only use WPS but I don't always keep up with the product updates...

Reactions: Moose

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
I used Them but the new update does n't save in Microsoft 2007 Formats and water marks in the prints. :(

Reactions: Moose

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@rupeshjoshi62 : As WPS (Formerly Kingsoft Office) introduced their revamp flagship product, that limitations binds already for free version, its up to you if willing to use the older version which Kingsoft Office does not provide any watermark on print preview.

Last edited:

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013
@rupeshjoshi62 : As WPS (Formerly Kingsoft Office) introduced their revamp flagship product, that limitations binds already for free version already, its up to you if willing to use the older version which Kingsoft Office does not provide any watermark on print preview.

Actually am using the beta 3 of their product.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Actually am using the beta 3 of their product.

The last version with saving as .pptx and .docx as well as no watermarks while printing is Kingsoft Office 9.1.0.4550

It was expected that the company would make restrictions once their free product becomes popular with it's amazing feature set for free version, and it's sad to see it go that way. Luckily I still stick with the old version.

Paul B.

Level 4
Verified
Dec 21, 2014
I was using the older version for a while on Linux, and installing it on my refurbs, but I realized the lack of autocorrect and some other things was a deal-breaker, so I'm back to LibreOffice, which I'm pretty happy with

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.