Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Have you ever emailed files to yourself or forgotten your memory stick on the go? Do you want to access your files from anywhere? Want to share documents, pictures or large media files with your friends or family? If you've answered one question with “yes”, you should take a closer look at Wuala, the online file store owned by LaCie.

Wuala is not just some online storage solution, it's much more than that! Wuala is...

...innovative

Wuala is based on unique and innovative technology.

...secure

Like you, we care about security. That's why all data is encrypted and stored in different locations.

...social

Share your files with friends, family or co-workers. Send a link to your friends, who can access your files instantly. Or create a group to share your files with family or co-workers.

Change Log - Link.
  • Improved Business Group management tool
  • Ability to create user accounts for employees
  • General GUI enhancements
  • Improved thumbnails navigation
  • Final "Add" button design
  • Improved sync/backup cache handling
  • Improved deletion handling
  • Improved saving of small files
  • Minor bugfixes and changes

1837__Wuala_1.png

Download.

Reactions: Moose

Abere olodo

Mar 1, 2015
hello McLovin i had a paid edition of wuala last night my account get frozen a lost most of my data how can you help me to get that back?
please if you can help me to get my data back i will really appreciate it thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.