Fav. Antivirus
MyBrain 2.0
Fav. Videogame
Touhou Project

XenocodeRCE

Thread author
May 8, 2014
Hi there,

My nickname is XenocodeRCE, I'm French & I live in France. I usually do Reverse Engineering and binary analysis. I love coding in C# and I plan to learn MASM as soon as my mood want it.
I used to do a lot of research about Microsoft JIT, but I'm familiar with the ASM syntax too, since I practice ReverseEngineering, both native and managed.

Thanks for reading.

XenocodeRCE

Thread author
May 8, 2014
I usually do, but not in a bad meaning : I usually do static analysis in order to test software's security. I'm not a black hat nor one on those "d4rk crackerz"

Reactions: ALi

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
I usually do, but not in a bad meaning : I usually do static analysis in order to test software's security. I'm not a black hat nor one on those "d4rk crackerz"
I don't mean that but I knew a guy called XenCoder he is a software cracker thought its you since your names are similar :D

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Oh boy

MyBrain 2.0

Common Sense 2014 vs MyBrain 2.0 vs Umbra Total Security

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining and stay active in the forums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.