- Jun 12, 2023
Rate this plz lol
Going to switch back to Kaspersky afterwards, there is no need for KVRT if I have kaspersky lol. Checkpoint also uses Kaspersky's engine.
- Something that is always recommended is to have UAC: Always Notify.
- I would say replace Emisoft with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool. (NPE and KVRT are the best)
- For password manager move to a third party one not connected to an AV vendor such as Bitwarden or 1Password. (It's a hussle when you move to a new AV product and tranfer all your passwords.)
I didn't test it but it was literally just one google search away.Have latest windows 10. Dont like windows 11 cause I cant move taskbar to the top of the screen.
I tried that however it did absoultely nothing.I didn't test it but it was literally just one google search away.
To move Taskbar on Windows 11 to the top, left, right, or bottom edit the "Settings" binary key in the "StuckRects3" Registry key. How's how.pureinfotech.com
I dont engage in malware testing - I just like get a file and put it into sandboxes if someone suspects something as being infected.Given the fact that you surf and download files from unknown and shady websites, and the huge deal that you download malware samples for testing, you may be at risk.
- You shouldn't be switching antiviruses like you are (I have this one, then going to this one, when trial ends going back to other one). You should stick to one solid solution for your security and your system's stability.
- You should define ASAP a system recovery solution and a file backup solution. Your surfing habits tend to infect machines, therefore you should be prepared for the worst.
How do you create restore points?I used to avoid system backups for years, but you would not believe how useful it can be, especially when you are out of time.
I can reinstall Windows plus install everything within 2 hours, but it will not beat 1 min system restore, when really needed.
How do you create restore points?
You should try the Hasleo Backup Suite. I started using it recently, and I posted about it on the HBS thread.EaseUS Todo Backup Free, but the smaller the system partition is, the better. You should keep the system partition separate from your data, keep data backed up using a cloud service.
Added SWH (Default Settings)
Changed Checkpoint Harmony to Kaspersky Premium
Kaspersky Setup - Default Deny, Isolated Browsers, Non System Applications cannot tamper with Kaspersky (Intrusion Prevention)
File AV set to scan all files with deep heuristics.
UAC Set to "Always Notify"
Added System Restore/Backup Software
Also I am now starting to use Intellix and Kaspersky Opentip apon recieving files that arent trusted by Intrusion Prevention.