Xtreme Download Manager , anyone heard about it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_21

Jul 25, 2014
I have problem with XDM, I cannot download videos from many website such as (www. add-anime.net) and many website have anime.
If you any information please tell me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

I have problem with XDM, I cannot download videos from many website such as (www. add-anime.net) and many website have anime.
If you any information please tell me.
I dont have much info.
But there are 2 options in the GUI. Youtube Download & Media Grabber. Try Media Grabber. I didn't tried Media Grabber when tested it but guess when you run the video Media Grabber will grab it.
Youtube download also works another way i.e when you play the video, you get a tray notification media found with available media formats & you can select the media format & it will download.

D

Deleted member 2913

I tried it under Shadow Defender. XDM has improved a lot & works excellent now. New HD video downloads works excellent too.

It uses Proxy.
I dont know anything about Proxy.
I tried few download managers & none used Proxy.
Is this Proxy safe?

D

Deleted member 178

so how it behaves on Linux, because it it works well on it, you just saved my life lol

D

Deleted member 2913

so how it behaves on Linux, because it it works well on it, you just saved my life lol
You mean you are running XDM on Linux & its working well?
Any info about the proxy, is it safe?
In internet explorer, use proxy server - advanced - proxy address is 127.0.0.1 & port is 9614

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.