App Review Xvirus anti-malware against ransomware

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Xsjx

Level 13
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Unfortunately in the middle of testing the OS had become slow and Xvirus did not respond to commands. Anyway, the program behaved really well, removing any malware.

Could you test Avira heur to high ? vs this?

In real time and On demand you can set heur to high ( also by web and by mail scanner but that doenst make any sense i think )

YOu can download here pro https://www.avira.com/nl/download/product/avira-antivirus-pro

Or just use free if you want or it doenst work :)

Last edited:

erreale

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Could you test Avira heur to high ? vs this?

In real time and On demand you can set heur to high ( also by web and by mail scanner but that doenst make any sense i think )

YOu can download here pro Downloaden Avira Antivirus Pro | Official Website

Or just use free if you want or it doenst work :)

It seems to me that someone had recently tested Avira, but I could be wrong. As soon as I find some time I do the test with the same set of ransomware.

erreale

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Oct 22, 2016
Thank you for the review and time. I'll try to check what could have caused Xvirus to become unstable. :)

There is also to say that I also run a dozen ransom in a matter of seconds, so the work has been very high. Until I restart the VM I run about 20/25 malware and no ransom has however escaped. Great work of Xvirus.

Last edited:

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
[Quote = "Dani Santos, post: 610.245, člen: 23372"] Děkuji za revizi a času. Pokusím se zjistit, co by mohlo způsobit Xvirus nestabilitu. :)[/CITÁT]
DANY blocked both good and XVIRUS FIREWALL IT'S LIKE (BB)?

Reactions: Dani Santos

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.