Expired Xvirus Personal Cleaner Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Alexa

From GOTD
Thread author
Nov 9, 2016
Xvirus Personal Cleaner Pro is an application designed to help you keep your computer clean and at top performance. With few mouse clicks you can clean up temporary files, browser history (with support for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera) cookies, cache and also registry entries that are wasting valuable space on the disk. Xvirus Personal cleaner also includes a wide variety of 9 useful tools to protect your privacy and manage your system to your needs. With the Pro version you get access to auto scan and clean as well as Privacy Shield.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 430

vgchat

Level 1
Verified
Mar 22, 2013
Who??? This is the kind of stuff I tend to steer clear of. I've never heard of "xvirus" before but I am aware of members on forums (such as hackforums), creating programs like these & stuffing RAT's into them, so I'm a bit weary on this one.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Who??? This is the kind of stuff I tend to steer clear of. I've never heard of "xvirus" before but I am aware of members on forums (such as hackforums), creating programs like these & stuffing RAT's into them, so I'm a bit weary on this one.
Ask @Dani Santos

I agree that the brand could do with a refresh, xvirus sounds more dangerous than friendly. ;)

W

Wave

I agree that the brand could do with a refresh, xvirus sounds more dangerous than friendly. ;)
I can't disagree with you on that one haha, I remember when I first spoke to Dani I said the same thing as you just did and he explained the meaning behind it. When he named the software he was thinking of putting the "X" in virus, as in to prevent it! :) (well if I can remember back from 6 years ago or some ridiculous long time like that lol)

Reactions: Dani Santos

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I can't stand the interface. I don't want that type screen where it gives you the feeling that everything is hidden and not clear as to what you are doing.
Some say : "It is the METRO LOOK". And to be fair and honest, I love the Metro screen on Windows 10, I have designated purposes for that screen. Meaning why would I want that look on a program called XVIRUS? And to continue I mean it gives you the impression things are running in the background like the REAL METRO Windows screen.

Oh well, maybe I'm moaning or complaining a bit too much here. But the bottom line is software companies aren't giving NOTHING to anyone who get's a license from them and it always leaves you to wonder how much spy crap gets left on your PC where marketing or who knows what goes on.

Just my opinion on this software and this subject.

Last edited:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
But the bottom line is software companies aren't giving NOTHING to anyone who get's a license from them and it always leaves you to wonder how much spy crap gets left on your PC where marketing or who knows what goes on.

I have gotten a lot of giveaways from reputable sites like GOTD and Shareware On Sale, and I've virtually never had problems with this.

I think we should take a more sympathetic view of software developers. There are some people who are militants for freeware but the software industry would not be what it is without the ability to charge for software. We are not entitled to software developed by other people, because we have no right to receive for free what other people cannot provide us for free. It takes time to develop software, and time is money, as they say.

Reactions: Dani Santos

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013

I beg to disagree. Some may stuff Rat, mouse or even the kitchen sink but not @Dani Santos.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.