Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi Dani in malwarehub does not block xvirus firewall VBS script why? Science is infected right through vbs.

That's strange. Xvirus Firewall should be blocking suspicious scripts.

the gui menu is not resizable, a tiny box shaped cube for people with a small monitor with resolution 640p mini laptop.
I have a 4k monitor and this menu is going to look tiny. the xvirus firewall give me much to be desired.

That seems to be a common complain that will be fixed in the next version.

CodaPG

Level 1
Verified
May 5, 2015
Avast is blocking your page my friend
https://xvirus.net/download/xvirus-firewall-setup.exe
Capturar.PNG

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
That's strange. Xvirus Firewall should be blocking suspicious scripts.
Have seen it alerting when wscript.exe tries calling out (once a firewall rule is set, it does not reask), but I've not yet seen a Memory Watcher action by xVirus Firewall (the AntiMalware does indeed stop malicious scripts). For the dropped payload, you will most likely get an AI rated Memory Watcher alert.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Can you tell us more about the new Version please

For the German Version you can contact the User [U]Xtwillight[/U] for it please see in this thread

With best Regards
Mops21

The german translation is already on the works. It should be released after some testing and after all translations are ready. Here is a little image of what is coming ;)

Sem Título.png

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
The german translation is already on the works. It should be released after some testing and after all translations are ready. Here is a little image of what is coming ;)

View attachment 189645

Hi @Dani Santos

Thank you very much for your infos

I will test it when it comes out whith the german translation

With best Regards
Mops21

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.