Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
You can now download the beta version, test it and you send me feedback here on this thread. It has an improved UI, more stability, less ram and cpu usage and now includes the new fully offline XvirusAI engine! (You don't need internet for it to work)

I recommend you to test this Beta version using a Virtual Machine because the AI engine still has many false positives, so it might block some safe files, you can submit those false positives using this (You can send a zip file with multiple files at once). You can test the Pro version using this key (7L5I8-OPMH5-QKTTT-DOPXS-AFCW5), this key will be valid while the beta test is running.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
You can now download the beta version , test it and you send me feedback here on this thread. It has an improved UI, more stability, less ram and cpu usage and now includes the new fully offline XvirusAI engine! (You don't need internet for it to work)

I recommend you to test this Beta version using a Virtual Machine because the AI engine still has many false positives, so it might block some safe files, you can submit those false positives using this (You can send a zip file with multiple files at once). You can test the Pro version using this key (7L5I8-OPMH5-QKTTT-DOPXS-AFCW5), this key will be valid while the beta test is running.

Hi @Dani Santos

I have some questions for you

1. Can you send the File to the detected AV Vendors please

xvirus-firewall-setup.exe

VirusTotal

2. Any new Infos for the German Version of it available

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited by a moderator:

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
please add a screenshot of your program, People wants to see their features and user interface, If you want to go further, start working on your GUI including improvements in your configuration Environment.

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

I have some questions for you

1. Can you send the File to the detected AV Vendors please

xvirus-firewall-setup.exe

VirusTotal

2. Any new Infos for the German Version of it available

With best Regards
Mops21

I've send the false positive to all vendors it might take awhile for them to whitelist it.

Yes there is a german translation but it might have some bugs we are working on fixing it.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
I've send the false positive to all vendors it might take awhile for them to whitelist it.

Yes there is a german translation but it might have some bugs we are working on fixing it.

Ah okay thank you very much for your infos

I will test it now will the Windows Firewall automatically deacttivated or what must i do

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Dani Santos

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Xvirus Firewall is fully compatible with Windows Firewall. You can disable it but you don't need to do it

Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos

That is the First Beta Version of the coming Xvirus Personal Firewall Version 5

Xvirus Personal Firewall 5.0.0.0 Beta 1

Will you make another Thread for it opened

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos

That is the First Beta Version of the coming Xvirus Personal Firewall Version 5

Xvirus Personal Firewall 5.0.0.0 Beta 1

Will you make another Thread for it opened

With best Regards
Mops21

I'm not planing in opening another Thread for the beta, but i edited the name of the current one.

Mr.NoName

Level 4
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Problem with Bitdefender
Untitled.png

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @Dani Santos

Can you say something about this how Long will it take to fix it
Yes there is a german translation but it might have some bugs we are working on Fixing

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Dani Santos

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.