Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
You can download the new version of Xvirus startup optimizer here. Post here your results and lets see who is faster. Here is the result of my vm. Ill post mine soon
5482985.png

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
People seem to hate on it even if it starts faster.... I don't understand xx
Its because of the unstability and bugs. It happens sometimes with my dads pc and it is new

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
why? Give me a reason(windows 8 not incluided)

You don't realize that these programs do nothing more than what you could do manually. Which is, delaying important services start-up or programs start-up or just plainly disabling them. That's it. But the thing is that later when you need these programs, you'll have to wait for these services to start and these programs to start, so basically, the time you gain at boot, you lose it later on.
I could disable a few services and start-up programs and gain the same result. Right now, all what these programs are doing is adding bloat to your system, taking up HDD space and adding one more program on start up, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.