XxX Legolas XxX's Free Security Configuration

M

MalwareBlockerYT

New update :

Add : PrivaZer Portable| Driver Booster 4 Free| IObit Uninstaller 6.1 Free|
I would not recommend using your browser to store your passwords...

I highly recommend KeePass 2.0 - I use this to store about 50 separate account passwords & usernames. To gain access to my KeePass 2.0 Vault you have to open my safe with my USB inside (which contains the Key File - without this you cannot enter the Password Vault). You then have to know my 30 character complex algorithm password :)

I also use KeePass 2.0 to generate 75 character passwords: my Steam, Google Accounts, etc all use 75 character passwords with characters that cannot even be typed on a keyboard!!! Try & hack that!

By the way I am actually being serious....

Reactions: XxX Legolas XxX

XxX Legolas XxX

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 20, 2016
I would not recommend using your browser to store your passwords...

I highly recommend KeePass 2.0 - I use this to store about 50 separate account passwords & usernames. To gain access to my KeePass 2.0 Vault you have to open my safe with my USB inside (which contains the Key File - without this you cannot enter the Password Vault). You then have to know my 30 character complex algorithm password :)

I also use KeePass 2.0 to generate 75 character passwords: my Steam, Google Accounts, etc all use 75 character passwords with characters that cannot even be typed on a keyboard!!! Try & hack that!

By the way I am actually being serious....

Thanks.

I agree with you .

But I don't have important passwords.

Last edited:
Reactions: MalwareBlockerYT

XxX Legolas XxX

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 20, 2016
New update :

Remove : SecureAPlus Premium

Back to :

Voodooshield Free (Default)

Search engine : Google

Last edited:

XxX Legolas XxX

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 20, 2016
New update :

Recent Malware Attacks: 6 malware no infected ( 1 maybe attack javascript )

4 softwares I download scan with Voodooshield and quarantine ( delete quarantine )

1 software to big for Voodooshield and VirusTotal I install Avast and On-demand Scanners ( Avast Heuristics and white list block it )

Avast block 1 javascript ( Avast block ad )

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.