Expired XYplorer Pro 15.90

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

c0ltran3

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 13, 2012
Giveaway of the day — XYplorer Pro 15.90

XYplorer is a tabbed file manager for Windows.

XYplorer Pro 15.90
is available as a Giveaway of the day!
You have limited time to download and install it.

Download NowXYplorer Pro 15.90

source- XYplorer is a tabbed file manager for Windows. Get within 24h on GOTD!System Requirements:

Windows 90/ ME/ NT/ 2000/ Server 2003/ Server 2008/ Server 2012/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (x32/x64)
Publisher:

Donald LessauHomepage:

XYplorer - Portable File Manager for Windows

Price:

The program is available for $39.95 ,
but it will be free for our visitors
as a time-limited offer.

Reactions: WinXPert

c0ltran3

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 13, 2012
Tried numerous times to install on W10 64bit system. Get "Installer integrity check failed ..." error. Downloaded 3 times and tried with truning off virus checker, etc., but still no go.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Is this a special installer by GotD, or can you use one from developers site?

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Seems to me once this giveaway is over, you can not longer attempt to activate this product again if you wish to install. Not a huge fan of alternative file managers though so no big deal for me but that might be a huge disappointment for others. This is a very good alternative. Wish it had a black/dark theme.

Reactions: upnorth

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
No problemo

w6xjrp.jpg

Reactions: upnorth

kaush115

Level 1
Oct 9, 2012
I just late for this giveaway....but i love to have this software.
p/s upload downloaded pre-registered setup if you can bro...
thanks

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.