• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Yeah Yash, solid lightweight solution, i like it. And yes i have too when we little talk about Veeam in past, have been playing around with it, it is good for sure. So are SD. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
BC,

What Veeam schedule are you running i.e default daily or event or like me custom i.e task scheduler or .bat file, etc?

Reactions: JM Safe and BugCode
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Playing around default to custom. I like it way that service doesn't running all day, i like the way it execute in .bat. Still learning process going... :p
What do you mean by service not running?
2 services are always running or am I missing something here...?

What .bat file are you running?
I mean your schedule with .bat file.

BugCode

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
@Yash Khan
No, services doesn't need running in back-round all day, you can "activate" those when needed. I use full backup and restore to last complete full backup. On-demand like, just click on the .bat. 1; start services 2; backup; 3; to restore last full backup. Maybe i cannot point out what i mean. :blush: But i'm still tweaking and maybe learn something when i try those to be working. Do not understand my message wrong, i still just look right way to do it out in internet ;)

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Currently trying Macrium Home V7... (set to take backup "every 2 hours")

I like it... light, nice GUI, fast, good incremental backup size, etc... And like Veeam, did excellent in my little test...

The only thing is the big download i.e installer + PE i.e app 1 GB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.