Verified
Jan 10, 2013
Using Comodo Internet Security
Malwarebytes Anti Malware
Malwarebytes Anti Exploit
cFosSpeed
BitLocker
& KeyScrambler

A few key browser addons for safe browsing.

Last edited:
I

illumination

The security configuration wizard is designed to be able to assist you tighten your security if needed, and the more information you make available the better they will be able to assist you.

Reactions: scot

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I would recommend u to rename the title of the thread to such as yashiscool security config, or something else which will like u, so that u can identify and update ur config regularly, and rest of that config, its good and appreciable. Thanks for sharing it in MT.

Reactions: scot

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks for editing your config and sharing your config :) As @purshupro stated above putting your username in front of the title will make it identifiable to you.

H

hjlbx

Well configured, but just one suggestion ...

incremental backup - AOMEI Free will do everything you need.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: yashiscool

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I cannot see any problem since you are declaring that your knowledge is professional :)

Just be sure that if any issues occurred to your setup, a system image/backup is efficiently better to restore on a working state.

Reactions: yashiscool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.