Yearly Software Subscription Cost

Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2017
I figured I am sending approximately $380.00 (USD) a year on internet based subscriptions.
- Obviously that does not include ISP cost.

I'm currently subscribed to the following:

Xbox
VPN
Spotify
Anti Virus

Comment if you want and tell us what you are spending on internet based subscriptions a year.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
I only pay for my internet security program ( bullguard ) and when the subscription runs out for kerish doctor , the rest of paid programs that I use came with lifetime licensces : adguard desktop , tiger vpn and internet download manager. Voted for less than 100$ per year

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Apart from a 3 year licence to HMP.Alert, all my other security software purchases have been lifetime, with no annual renewal. With Windows Defender now being "good enough" I cannot see any point in subscribing annually to AV software any more.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.