Yo I'm a well known member now :D :D

Parth Dhanani

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 30, 2014
(Sorry for this useless post dont waste time reading this :p)

Thank you MalwareTips for this award.. I am truly honored ..
(Wipes the tears) I would like to thank all the members who helped me reach to this level.. thanks guys this award is to you....
Also thank you god.. thanks to my free time.. thanks to my pc and windows who up with malwares and we have to help people :D :D
(With Pride)
Now ill target even higher :D :D rofl

On a serious note how one can improve his reputation? :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Congratulations! :)

For improving a reputation, you need to invest a lot of patience and enjoy your interest on helping and contributing in the field of computer security and technology so that others will recognize your whole heartedly works. :D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Helping out the community and making useful posts will help you with reputation points.Reputation points are harder to earn as these are only given by staff which differ from likes.The latter which are handed out like Halloween candy.
The staff knows who is who on the site and we do take notice.A (+1) rep is more important than 1000 likes.
Thanks for being an active member here and congrats on your achievement :)

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Yuppers! Reputation points are very hard to come by. Likes are nice also, but I agree they are handed out very freely,but it's nice to be recognized by your fellow MT members also.
So congratulations on your new title. I remember when I got that title. ;) It will be a long time before you catch up with @exterminator20 likes and Rep's. I try to brown nose the staff, but so far that hasn't worked.:):):):):)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.