Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This is mine:

11t34bb.png

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I gave you this idea didn't I from Chillax :p

Well here's mine. 90% of the web threats are from Google Images.

rgWsj.png

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Seriously ? Trend Micro ??? :p

here's mine :

wondering why there is no screen? Don't worry, that's cause there simply isn't one...

eXp

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
@eXPerience Trend Micros powerful web filter combined with ClearCloud DNS does me very good plus its light on my system.

I guess you don't know of my Google Images incident when I was creating my magnificent signatures,

I didn't use an AV for long time (see my config)(note that that's old but you'll see what i mean.) to which is why i use Trend Micro ;)

mhartsellm

Mar 8, 2011
I really like the simplicity of the new interface, but what's up with 14hrs since the last update?

Tom172

Level 1
Feb 11, 2011
@Mark

I like to keep the advanced view pinned. Faster acces to controls etc. And looks alot nicer :)

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
See Trend Micro is not that bad.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.