Your AV Main Window

Mark

Apr 22, 2011
Tomo172, I think the simple view looks nicer and I rarely use anything on the advanced view.

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
Rather odd thread. Its called "Your av main window" but everyone captures there entire desktop. What about just capturing your av main window? Better yet..............Every single company provides screen shots of there products so unless you have a custom skin why bother posting it? We all know what NIS,Avast and KIS look like don't we? Just my 2 cents.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
tafe.png

TAFE Antivirus.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah it is...it is TAFE what do you expect :p

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Technical and Further Education. It is where I am studying Cert IV in Networking.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
McLovin said:
Technical and Further Education. It is where I am studying Cert IV in Networking.

you're great mate ;)
now cert IV, you want continue to cert V and more? :D

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well after Cert IV I can go striaght on to Diploma.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.