Dec 8, 2011
it's easy just name the Favorite Movie

the kind of movie if you saw it 1xxxx times you won't be boared

mine is 1408

what about you ?

pcjunklist

Level 1
Dec 28, 2011
It's not my favorite movie but for some reason it's the movie I have seen the most.
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

D

Deleted member 178

Not very original, but for me it will be "Matrix" , for the concept, the special FX.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
My favourite movie would have to be the "Hurt Locker". Loved that movie.

ranget

Thread author
Dec 8, 2011
for the matrix concept it can be true

:S

it still twist my mind even that i didn't understand the ending very well

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Never heard of the Matrix. Is it an old-ish movie?

D

Deleted member 178

can you details what exactly you didnt understand?

McLovin : are you serious :D The Matrix, Neo , Morpheus, I'm the One , Human are a disease? :D

ranget

Thread author
Dec 8, 2011
in the end when the sun is rising or Going down i don't remember the scene exactly

but the Oracle Virtual Box was there even that it got absorbed by that smith agent
as i remember the Oracle was a Program so after all in the end they are in the Matrix ?

D

Deleted member 178

ranget said:
but the Oracle Virtual Box was there even that it got absorbed by that smith agent
as i remember the Oracle was a Program so after all in the end they are in the Matrix ?

The Oracle is an in-built program of the matrix (like the architect or the One), so when Neo defeated Smith (and so fulfill the deal with the Super machines leader CPU), it rebooted the Matrix but giving freedom to human who wanna leave it.

So the oracle appeared again.

If my memory is good.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
can you details what exactly you didnt understand?

McLovin : are you serious :D The Matrix, Neo , Morpheus, I'm the One , Human are a disease? :D

Nope never heard of it. Will have to go and watch the trailer.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

wIH2V.jpg

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
"The Fountain", "The pursuit of happyness", "Walk the line", "Seven years in Tibet" - just a few of my all time favs.

D

Deleted member 178

In some movies i like just one scene, for example , in Star Wars : the Phantom Menace, Darth Maul appearance in the hangar was awesome !

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
In some movies i like just one scene, for example , in Star Wars : the Phantom Menace, Darth Maul appearance in the hangar was awesome !

"I guess it wasn't my day to quit sniffing glue"

9YwWy.jpg

This scene from an incredibly funny Airplane has me everytime :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
A good series that I have enjoyed watching is Survivor. Great series.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.