Your Goals 2015?

Infrared

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
Hello everyone, So since it is 2015 what are some goals that you want to accomplish this year let's say you want a new job or maybe new girlfriend/boyfriend etc... Just what are somethings you want this year? :)

Last edited:
I

illumination

I want time to slow down "like a slow motion picture" so i can completely absorb watching as my 17 month old son learns and progresses forward. :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
2015:

1) Hopefully of accomplishing those 2 defense smoothly and complete all final exams from minor subjects to accelerate for 3rd year BS Computer Science. ;)
2) Try to practice more on Photoshop and PHP/HTML/CSS
3) Attempt to make another VB program for Database Management in 5 months cycle instead of 3 months for much hard and challenging logic.
4) Attend on a driving school and hope for obtaining a non-professional driver license
5) Being more physical active in playing sports like Basketball.

;)

Reactions: Infrared

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.