YouTube to Kill the Non-Skippable 30-second with 6-second Bumper Ads, 2018

TheJokerz

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 7, 2016
I just happen to have Google play music and do not have to deal with the ads! It is a beautiful thing!

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I do have YouTube red, as there are series I watch that require this and having the Google Pixel I also love the Unlimited Google Play Music.
This could have been one of the reasons why the Google Play Music Unlimited 4-month trial was unable to active, because you are a YT Red Subscriber.

There are talks online that the teams behind Play Music and Red to merge, since they already offer similar services, and don't forget the 10% discount from Play Store.

YouTube Red is not yet available in the UK, so it's something I have not looked at yet.

Reactions: McLovin

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This could have been one of the reasons why the Google Play Music Unlimited 4-month trial was unable to active, because you are a YT Red Subscriber.

There are talks online that the teams behind Play Music and Red to merge, since they already offer similar services, and don't forget the 10% discount from Play Store.

YouTube Red is not yet available in the UK, so it's something I have not looked at yet.

True! Well that could of been the reason. Quite happy with YouTube Red.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.