Which do you prefer before a YouTube video?

• Total voters

TheJokerz

Level 6
Verified
I just happen to have Google play music and do not have to deal with the ads! It is a beautiful thing!

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I do have YouTube red, as there are series I watch that require this and having the Google Pixel I also love the Unlimited Google Play Music.
This could have been one of the reasons why the Google Play Music Unlimited 4-month trial was unable to active, because you are a YT Red Subscriber.

There are talks online that the teams behind Play Music and Red to merge, since they already offer similar services, and don't forget the 10% discount from Play Store.

YouTube Red is not yet available in the UK, so it's something I have not looked at yet.

Reactions: McLovin

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
This could have been one of the reasons why the Google Play Music Unlimited 4-month trial was unable to active, because you are a YT Red Subscriber.

There are talks online that the teams behind Play Music and Red to merge, since they already offer similar services, and don't forget the 10% discount from Play Store.

YouTube Red is not yet available in the UK, so it's something I have not looked at yet.
True! Well that could of been the reason. Quite happy with YouTube Red.