YouTube working on official dark mode

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Oh demons! my hurt eyes wants to explode with that black, how to reduce the contrast font?. i thnk i can find a better style with stylish. on the other hands... youtube went crazy removing the classic gray layout adding the new entirely white over website. I don't find any sense

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Oh demons! my hurt eyes wants to explode with that black, how to reduce the contrast font?. i thnk i can find a better style with stylish. on the other hands... youtube went crazy removing the classic gray layout adding the new entirely white over website. I don't find any sense
Google is obsessed with destroying people's eyes with all the brightness and white.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Never noticed it before, but there's a Dark mode on the Google Help Centre website.

Click on this at bottom-right of webpage (link above).

Site appears in dark mode:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.