Status
Not open for further replies.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Developer
Estonian language is already available, see below:
Hi Ida,

I just installed paid version of Zemana AntiLogger and it seems that Estonian translation is outdated. Some strings are not translated. I'll translate missing strings and I'll let you know when it is ready. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Viper007

Level 3
zemana has always failed its own test on 64 bit systems which is why i stopped using it ages ago and use spyshelter as that gets updated very often also, no pun intended.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Trusted
Zemana passes Zemana test and passes most of Spyshelters test. Windows 10 Pro x64. Only tests it fails on Spyshelter test is screenshot and clipboard. Default settings on Zemana. Not sure why anyone else is having troubles.

Viper007

Level 3
Zemana passes Zemana test and passes most of Spyshelters test. Windows 10 Pro x64. Only tests it fails on Spyshelter test is screenshot and clipboard. Default settings on Zemana. Not sure why anyone else is having troubles.
well i got windows 10 pro 64 bit and zemana does not pass any of its own tests there are many posts around saying zemana is not fully 64 bit, also i have tried it in the past on windows 7 and windows 8/8.1 and it never passed its test on 64 bit systems.

Spyshelter for me on 64 bit passes all tests including all zemana.

i should have added the encryption test does work but everything else does not.

Last edited:

thepierrezou

Level 8
Hello,
It fails with the webcam test, the clipboard test, the sound record test, the screenshot test. (i tested with the spyshelter test but even with the zemana test, it fails). Only the keystoke encryption works(zemana pro).

iIda15

well i got windows 10 pro 64 bit and zemana does not pass any of its own tests there are many posts around saying zemana is not fully 64 bit, also i have tried it in the past on windows 7 and windows 8/8.1 and it never passed its test on 64 bit systems.

Spyshelter for me on 64 bit passes all tests including all zemana.

i should have added the encryption test does work but everything else does not.
Hello,
It fails with the webcam test, the clipboard test, the sound record test, the screenshot test. (i tested with the spyshelter test but even with the zemana test, it fails). Only the keystoke encryption works(zemana pro).

Hello guys,

Microsoft extended the core of the operating system kernel in the x64 editions of Windows with KPP (Kernel Patch Protection - informally known as PatchGuard) in such way that self-checks are routinely performed to detect tampering and if detected, it crashes the system.

But we are working around the PatchGuard and the current version of Zemana AntiLogger is semi functional under 64-bit systems. In fact the only module which doesn't have full functionality for 64-bit systems is the anti screen capture module but it does cover the most dangerous SSL Banker Trojans like Zeus and Torpig with behavioral analysis.

Best regards,

Ida

Status
Not open for further replies.