Expired Zemana AntiLogger 2.70

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Zemana AntiLogger is a light weight app that keeps track of who is doing what on your PC. It protects from financial malware and identity theft. AntiLogger stops malicious programs from stealing your usernames and passwords. It is powerful, yet light. Does not slow down your PC. Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful, efficient, and lightweight app that blocks hackers. It detects any attempts to modify your computer’s settings, record your activities, hook to your PC’s sensitive processes, or inject malicious code in your system.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Took a look at the license they give to activate it and I'm pretty sure it's the exact same for everyone, so if someone doesn't want to share with fb or give thier email, here it is.

ZAL-GOTD

If you read the zip that the license came in, it said no support and or upgrade :( I had a bad experience once with Zemana and giveaway keys, Hope you all are trouble free.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016

Venhiem

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2014
Installed, tried, and uninstalled. Why? It automatically ran a first time scan without asking, and found 6 threats. 1 was a 'suspicious proxy setting' in the Registry, and the rest were software installation files that were false positives (including Ransim).
After scan finished, I clicked next, and without any confirmation, it force closed firefox (had 15 tabs open, don't even ask), explorer.exe, and then my PC crashed.
Not impressed.

If you read the zip that the license came in, it said no support and or upgrade :( I had a bad experience once with Zemana and giveaway keys, Hope you all are trouble free.

Yes, please tell us.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Installed, tried, and uninstalled. Why? It automatically ran a first time scan without asking, and found 6 threats. 1 was a 'suspicious proxy setting' in the Registry, and the rest were software installation files that were false positives (including Ransim).
After scan finished, I clicked next, and without any confirmation, it force closed firefox (had 15 tabs open, don't even ask), explorer.exe, and then my PC crashed.
Not impressed.
You can change the scheduler scan under "settings".
About the FPs, you can add them in the exclusion list without problems.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.