Expired Zemana AntiLogger 2.70

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
I guess that I can tweak it to not be so detrimental but the first impression left a sour taste in my mouth, I'd rather go with something that knows better than to close everything without confirmation.
I can understand you but in a few minutes it is difficult to judge a product.:)

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I use it as a second opinion scanner. Full scan always brings out a lot of false positives, its better to check them on VT to know if they are really infected or not. I actually liked the previous version more than the current one.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you Frogboy! This is a keeper for me. Also I was happy to see that when I unzipped the downloaded file from Giveawayoftheday that that it wasn't packed with Giveawayoftheday's software wrapper that they use most of the time for their giveaways, I really don't like getting a download to have to get a download, that wasn't the case with this.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.