Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:25 PM
- Tray icon displays the protection status of focuses application. "Yellow Exclamation Mark" indicates encryption is not active for the currently focused application, "Green Check" indicates focused application is protected
- Enhanced compatibility for Windows 8 Metro applications
- Enhanced compatibility for games
- Bugfixes related to Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Fixed a bug which was preventing Windows 8 Lock Screen to slide up
- Fixed a bug which was preventing Task Manager to show running tasks
- Fixed a bug which was preventing Screen Saver to start
- Major changes in core functionality related to handling of keyboard input
- Fixed a bug disabling encryption in Remote Desktop Sessions
- Enhanced support for touch screen displays
- Lots of minor bugfixes
Zemana AntiLogger Free Beta 126.96.36.1999Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:00 AM
- Fixed a critical bug related to update mechanism (Thanks to Gökmen GÜREŞÇİ)
Monday, November 19, 2012 3:25 PM
- Tray icon is changed to be "Gray Tick Mark" (not Yellow Exclamation Mark) when encryption is not active for the currently focused application.
- Fixed a bug related to auto updater
- "Send BugReport" and "Send Feedback" forms now open in application rather that in browser
- Some minor improvements for UltraBooks
- Fixed a bug related to minimize button
+ Is it compatible with games?
AntiLogger Free was designed with games in mind.
@Umbra,+ Is it compatible with Sandbox Software?
We have tested every Sandbox application in the market, and found no issues yet.
[hr]+ Is it compatible with other encryption software?
Yes. AntiLogger Free uses a different and unique approach for keystrokes, avoiding compatibility issues. However, we do not recommend using two keystroke encryption programs on the same box.
Monday, December 3, 2012 4:46 PM
- Fixed an issue with Dual-Screens.
- Fixed an internal issue which was preventing some password managers from working properly. (#AF-48)
- Increased resolution of the taskbar icon.
- Fixed an issue with notification form in high DPIs.
- Fixed an upgrade bug related to compatibility database in version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an issue with dialog boxes on Windows 8 32bit.
- Fixed an issue with Yahoo Messenger. (#AF-42)
- Fixed a bug with sound control applet.
- Minor UI changes.
Friday, December 28, 2012 3:10 PM
- Fixed an issue related to "Fast User Switching" which rendered keyboard non-responsive.
- Fixed an issue related to screen saver.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012 9:52 AM
- Improved protection for Windows Logon.
- Implemented multiple controller technology.
- Fixed a bug with Screen Saver login screen.
[hr]Friday, January 18, 2013 12:43 AM
- Fixed an issue causing keyboard freezes on Remote Desktop sessions.
- Fixed an incompatibility with Trusteer Rapport.