Expired Zemana AntiLogger - Free license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donotcrack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 14, 2011
Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful, efficient, and lightweight app that blocks hackers. It detects any attempts to modify your computer’s settings, record your activities, hook to your PC’s sensitive processes, or inject malicious code in your system.

The AntiLogger is designed to work with your anti-virus. While an anti-virus application will protect you against a wide range of known forms of malware, the AntiLogger is able to stop advanced, new, and niche threats developed with a specific objective: to steal your private information or access your secure internet connections.
Go to page link
http://pro.de/aktion/pcwelt/antilogger

Try Zemana AntiLogger Free (beta)
http://www.zemana.com/product/antilogger-free/overview/

Welldone

Level 5
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Thank you very much for the post.Please compare Zemana Antilogger compare to Keyscrambler Pro.

D

Deleted member 178

You can't compare them; ZAL detect and remove the Keylogger, KSc encrypt your keystrokes so if you are infected by an active keylogger the transmitted stolen datas are unreadable.

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
Read in some other forums that key don't work with new version of zemana

P.S. Haven't tested it personally

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I tried and didnt receive the key and the link provided in post #5 to version 1.8.2.336 will not install on 64-bit OS.I think it is the same key for everyone but nevertheless I didnt recieve it.After trying to install it and receiving 64-bit OS error.I could not open any programs and had to restore to a point before trying to install that version via the link provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.